Air NZ credit online.
Redeem your Air New Zealand credit online with Mix & Match.
If you have an Air New Zealand credit from a Mix & Match booking you may now be able redeem this credit online!
To redeem online follow the 5 steps below:
- Kick off a search on www.mixandmatch.co.nz
- Select your flights and add the traveller's details as you normally would when making a new booking. Make sure Air New Zealand is at least one of the flights selected.
- At the payment page select the “Use Air New Zealand Credit” option (illustrated above).
- When prompted enter your surname and Air New Zealand booking reference, which you can find below the Air New Zealand flight number on your original Mix & Match itinerary.
- The balance of your credit will show. You can then choose to redeem your credit for any Air New Zealand flight and if you don’t have enough credit or you have another airline on the booking you can pay the balance by the usual payment methods.
1. Where do I find my Air New Zealand booking reference?
You can find this on your original Mix & Match itinerary with your flight details. It is on the left hand side, under the flight number. This will be a combination of 6 letters and/or numbers and will end in H. Please note, this is not your Mix & Match booking reference that would be 7 numbers starting with a 2.
2. Why wont it recognise my name?
Please use the surname on the original booking. If there was more than one surname on the booking please use the lead passengers surname.
If you have a hyphenated name remove any spaces between names and any punctuation, for example Smith-Jones should be entered as SmithJones.
3. I’ve got enough credit but it is still asking me for credit card details?
You can use your credit for the value of Air New Zealand flights only. Any flights on other airlines, insurance or booking fees will need to be paid for separately
4. I’ve done everything right but my credit is saying it’s not valid?
We receive credits from Air New Zealand in batches. If your credit has not yet been sent to us from Air New Zealand it will not display on Mix & Match.
You can still use your credit but it will need to be for the same traveller only and our call centre team will need to rebook this for you. Please give us a call to do this.
5. I didn’t make my original booking with Mix & Match, can I still use my credit for payment?
No sorry, you can only use your credit through the original booking agent
If you're having any problems or you have a question call us on 0800 367 468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you have your MixandMatch booking reference handy when you call. Your original booking must have been made through Mix & Match to be able to redeem your credit here.
Please note redemptions of credits via phone or email may incur service fees.
Please note that the original fare rules still apply to the credit, provided that the credit has not been used in whole or part. Therefore, if the original fare was non-refundable, the credit amount is also non-refundable. For full credit rules please click here.
Updated: 10 February 2022