Find what you’re looking for, faster & easier.
We’ve made a few updates to our booking engine to help you find what you’re looking for, faster & easier. Here’s what you need to know:
- When searching for flights to any destination you can continue to build your own combination by selecting any departing flight and the corresponding returning flight.
- For some of our international destinations we’ve added best return options at the top of the search. To see more of these simply click ‘show more best returns’ otherwise you can continue to build your own return combination by selecting the departing and returning flights below the best returns.
- After you’ve selected your departing flight the other departing options disappear – if you want them to appear again simply hit ‘change’.
- Details on what you’ll get onboard (including the all-important baggage allowance) is an easy bitesize summary. Click more details under each flight to view.
- All code share flights are indicated by the exclamation mark icon to help you identify when the operating carrier is different from the advertised one.
- We’ve also revamped the filters so you can more easily drill down to flights that match your needs based on airline, departure times, travel time, number of stopovers, of course price, and more. Alternatively, the sort button is also there to rank the results based on your preference.
- All the other usual features are all still there including login for a faster booking experience along with the usual payment options.
Let us know what you think! Send your comments to email@example.com. If you’re having any problems please call our New Zealand based contact centre on 0800 367 468.
Published: 17 April 2018